How It Works
Monday February 1 at 7:00 p.m. PST
Join ius online for an exciting virtual event to kick off Move Across California!
The more funds your raise for Special Olympics Southern California, the more incentives you can earn. Check out the fundraising incentives at the link below.
What Qualifies as Movement?
Movement is anything active.
- Or any other exercise
Track Your Movement
- Since this is a virtual and socially-distanced event, each participant will get moving independently from home starting February 1.
- Each day you will record your individual movements on WalkingSpree, a fitness smart phone app and website, and your movement will earn miles/points for your team to help your team reach the virtual pit stops.
- When your team reaches designated miles, you will gain access to the virtual pit stops: live online meet-ups on designated dates.
- Don't worry if you don't reach the pit stop before the pit stop date! All online events will be recorded so you can experience them any time.
- Along with these virtual experiences, you will get pit stop stickers to add to your water bottle, and earn other cool pit stop incentives.
POST TO SOCIAL MEDIA
Whether it be when you are training or getting your miles in during Move Across California, don't forget to post photos and videos to social media and use the hashtags: