Your Fundraising Page
Setting up your personal fundraising page only takes 15 minutes, and it can greatly impact your fundraising efforts. Your page is a passionate, powerful, and persuasive tool that will help you become a fundraising superstar! To set up your page, you will first need to login to your participant center using the login link at the top of this page.
Customize Your Fundraising Page & Email a Link
- Send a link to your fundraising page to your friends, family, and colleagues. Include everyone you know. You will be amazed at who will support your cause.
- Edit the text on your fundraising page to reflect your mission. Why did you choose to fundraise for Special Olympics? Why should someone donate? Express your passion and purpose.
- Add a meaningful picture so your friends and family know they are on your page.
- Customize your personal URL to make it easy to remember and share.
- Email this link and a message to your friends, co-workers, and family
Share on Social Media or Email
- Get active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media sites and spread the word on your efforts to support SOSC.
- Use our social media guide and graphics to post to your social media accounts.
- Use our sample letter to send emails to your friends, family and/or co-workers or write your own message. Make sure you include your fundraising page link!