Support Special Olympics Southern California Athletes as they Travel to USA Games!
From July 1-6, Seattle will welcome 3,500 Special Olympics athletes from across the country as they compete in 16 sports. A total of 10,000 family members and 50,000 fans will join the athletes to cheer them on.
Special Olympic Southern California is sending 66 local athletes to the Games! They will compete in athletics, basketball, bocce, golf, softball, swimming, tennis, and the unified high school competition. You can help them achieve their dreams by making a donation to Special Olympics Southern California!
How You Can Help
Donate to Special Olympics Southern California, and you’ll be supporting the 66 Southern California athletes competing at USA Games.
Your Donation Makes a Difference
Every dollar raised through this fundraiser will contribute to the experience of Special Olympics Southern California athletes at USA Games in Seattle. Your donations will help fund the following:
- $670 will provide travel for an athlete
- $465 will outfit (uniform/warm-up/delegation outfit) an athlete
- $225 will provide lodging an athlete
- $150 will feed and athlete for the duration of the Games
- $98 will fund registration fees for an athlete
- $60 will provide equipment for an athlete